For information about how to contact modem manufacturer, visit the following Microsoft Web site: If you have trouble installing your modem, follow these steps.
Note Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- On the virtual machine, double-click Phone and Modem Options (or Modems) in Control Panel.
- Click the Modems tab.
- If this is the first modem that is installed on the computer, the Install New Modem Wizard starts automatically. If not, click Add.
- Click to select the Don't detect my modem; I will select it from a list check box, and then click Next.
- Click Standard Modem Types in the Manufacturer list, and then in the Models list, click Standard 56000 bps Modem.
Note If you are using Microsoft Windows 98, click one of the following, depending on the model of your modem:
- Standard 56000 bps X2 Modem
- Standard 56000 bps V90 Modem
- Standard 56000 bps K56Flex Modem
- Click Next.
- Click the appropriate communications port, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
ID článku: 824350 - Poslední kontrola: 9. 6. 2008 - Revize: 1