You try to open some Web sites in a Web browser on a Windows Vista-based computer. However, you may experience slow Internet connectivity, and you may receive the following error message:
Page cannot be displayed.
To resolve this issue, disable the TCP autotuning feature. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log on to the computer as a user who has administrative rights.
runas /user:local_Computer_Name\administrator cmd
box, and then press ENTER.
- When you are prompted for the administrator account password, type the administrator account password, and then press ENTER.
- Type the following command at the command prompt, and then press ENTER:netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
- After you run the command successfully, type exit at the command prompt, and then press ENTER.
- Restart the computer.
- After you log on to the computer, try to access a Web site.
ID článku: 940266 - Poslední kontrola: 22. 10. 2008 - Revize: 1