- You create a software package on a System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) site server.
- The package includes files that contain extended ASCII characters in the file names.
- You advertise a task sequence to deploy the package to a client computer.
- You select the Download content locally when needed by running task sequence option on the Distribution Points tab of the advertisement properties.
- Rename these files to remove extended ASCII characters, re-create the package, and then deploy the package to the client computer again.
- Select the Download all contents locally before starting task sequence option on the Distribution Points tab of the advertisement properties.
Artikel-id: 2261262 – Seneste udgave 20. mar. 2017 – Udgave 2