- When you try to add the VendVendInvoiceService service or the InventItemService service as service data source in Excel, you receive the following error message:Failed to get table relationship metadata.
- Assume that an exception occurs when data is refreshed. In this situation, field chooser can be closed by using the Close (X) button.
- When you publish the CustCustomerService service, address information is not included.
- When you publish data through the HcmWorkerImportService service by using Excel Office add-in, you receive the following error message:Invalid child element.
- When you try to update data through the HcmWorkerImportService service by using Excel Office add-in, you receive the following error message:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Assume that you enter a value in the cell for the last column in an Excel table. When you tab off the last column, the value is not set in the list item.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply the hotfix.
Artikel-id: 2803118 – Seneste udgave 17. feb. 2017 – Udgave 2