This article applies to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 for all regions.
- You start an instance of Microsoft Excel in which the Microsoft Dynamics AX Add-in for Excel is installed.
- You add the LedgerGeneralJournalService service in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 as a document data source for a workbook.
- You use the field chooser to bind some enumeration fields to the workbook.
- You close the field chooser and then click Refresh.
- You save and close the workbook.
- You reopen the workbook and then use the field chooser to add some new enumeration fields to the workbook.
- You close the field chooser.
In this scenario, when you click Refresh, the fields are enumerated differently than expected. For example, some new fields that you add overwrite some existing fields.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationWe recommend that you apply the hotfix in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply this hotfix.
Artikel-id: 2809791 – Seneste udgave 17. feb. 2017 – Udgave 2