Note To determine the version of Lync 2013, follow these steps:
- In Lync 2013, click the Options button.
- On the Help menu, click About Microsoft Lync.
Issues that the update fixesThis cumulative update resolves the issues that occurs in the following scenarios:
Scenario 1Assume that you start Lync 2013. In this scenario, multiple components are blurry in the contextual Mini toolbar and ribbon in Lync 2013.
BUG #: 3386340 (Office15)
Scenario 2Assume that you use a UIA-based screen reader (such as Microsoft Narrator) to read a message in Lync 2013. In this scenario, the shapes and images are not read by the UIA-based screen reader.
BUG #: 3383336 (Office15)
Scenario 3Assume that you use a UIA-based screen reader (such as Microsoft Narrator) to read an inline attachment in Lync 2013. In this scenario, the attachment is read as "image".
BUG #: 3383390 (Office15)
- 2918428 An update is available to manage meetings that are escalated from a Lync 2013 persistent chat room
- 2904439 Lync 2013 client experiences one-way audio after a PSTN call is put on hold
- 2907820 Inconsistent format and duplicate telephone numbers are displayed in a contact card in Lync 2013
- 2898888 Lync 2013 crashes when an RCC-enabled user signs in
- 2898886 "Presence unknown" status for a contact in a federated environment or a different front-end pool is displayed in Lync 2013
- 2898887 User cannot call another user by clicking a telephone number hyperlink in a contact card in Lync 2013
- 2883716 Presence status isn’t updated based on Exchange calendar in Lync 2013
- 2880161 You can't drag a contact from Lync 2013 to another application
- 2880163 Proxy authentication dialog box appears when you sign in to Lync 2013
- 2880164 Instant message sent from Lync Web App displays wrong symbols in Lync 2013
- 2880167 Can’t sign in to Lync 2013 when a user logs on to a computer by using an account from a different AD forest
- 2882812 A proxy authentication dialog box appears when you upload a PowerPoint presentation in Lync 2013
- 2882813 Can’t sign in to Lync 2013 on a computer that is running Windows 7
- 2882814 Extended character is displayed incorrectly in a disclaimer in Lync 2013
- 2854650 You cannot start a collaboration application that is integrated with Lync 2013
Known issuesAfter you install this update, you may experience the issue that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article:
- 2898357 Screen readers cannot read aloud keystrokes during a Lync 2013 application or desktop sharing session in Windows
- 2933495 Memory leak occurs during a video call or when you rest the mouse pointer on a video icon in Lync 2013
PrerequisitesTo install this Lync 2013 update, make sure that the following updates are installed.
|MSO (KB2727096)||Download the 32-bit MSO update package now.|
Download the 64-bit MSO update package now.
|MSORES (KB2817624)||Download the 32-bit MSORES update package now.|
Download the 64-bit MSORES update package now.
|IDCRL (KB2817626)||Download the 32-bit IDCRL update package now.|
Download the 64-bit IDCRL update package now.
|Lynchelp(KB2817678)||Download the 32-bit Lynchelp package now.|
Download the 64-bit Lynchelp package now.
- 2727096 Description of the Office 2013 update: August 13, 2013
- 2817624 Description of the Office 2013 update: September 10, 2013
- 2817626 Description of the Office 2013 update: September 10, 2013
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the 32-bit Lyncloc update package now.
Download the 64-bit Lyncloc update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Artikel-id: 2825630 – Seneste udgave 25. feb. 2014 – Udgave 1