- You have a workspace that was created in Groove Virtual Office 3.1 or 3.0.
- This workspace contains a Meetings tool.
- In Microsoft Office Groove 2007, you create a new meeting by using the Meetings tool.
- This meeting occurs in May.
- You save the meeting in Groove 2007.
In this scenario, the date for the meeting is wrong. The day is always set to 1, and the two-digit year is set to the value that was submitted for the day. For example, in mm/dd/20yy format, a meeting that was created for May 20, 2012, becomes a meeting that is scheduled for May 1, 2020.
- Have a member who is still using Groove Virtual Office create the meeting.
- Have a member who is using Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 create the meeting.
- Create a new 2007 workspace, and then export the data from the old workspace into the new workspace. This lets you use the 2007 Meetings tool.
Note SharePoint Workspace 2010 does not include a Meetings tool. However, Meetings functionality is built into the 2010 Calendar tool.
Artikelnummer: 2554331 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 18.07.2012 – Revision: 1