Therefore, third-party certification suites that include AppVerifier leak check as a required component fail drivers in their certification process. Microsoft test suites (WLK and WinParty) include AppVerifer but do not enable the Leak detection feature as a default option and therefore pass without this being the cause for failure.
To disable the leak check in AppVerifier, follow these steps:
- Start Application Verifier.
- On the File menu, click Add, and then select spoolsv.exe.
Note You should see spoolsv.exe under Application, and you should see a tree of options under Test.
- Expand the section of the tree called Basics.
- Click to clear the Heaps check box. (By default, Heaps is enabled.) Otherwise, Citrix stress printers will report false errors because of the large amount of memory and the large number of calls that complex drivers make during the stress test.
- Click to clear the Leak check box.
- Enable all the tree settings for Printing. To do this, click to select the following check boxes:
- Right-click PrintDriver, and then select Verifier Stops. The Verifier Stops window appears.
- In the Verifier Stops window, scroll to 00000D02A. Select this entry, and then click to select the Inactive check box to make the entry inactive.
- Save all settings, and then restart the server.
Artikelnummer: 2554587 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 24.05.2012 – Revision: 1