- You visit a website by using Windows Internet Explorer 9 on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- You pin the website to the Taskbar.
- You click the pinned icon of the website on the Taskbar.
Note This issue usually occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The URL of the pinned website redirects you to a different URL.
- The tasks in the Jump List are specified in the redirected URL.
- Disable URL redirection for the website.
- Provide Jump List tasks in the first URL.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Windows Internet Explorer. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website: Note This update was first included in security update 2530548 (MS11-050). For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Artikelnummer: 2555207 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 21.06.2014 – Revision: 1