Note Although this article may apply to various implementations of Exchange Server, this article is especially applicable in a dedicated deployment of Microsoft Office 365.
- Determine whether the source object is configured correctly. For more information about how to verify the source object configuration, click the following article number to view it in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 2592200 Users experience mail flow issues after mailboxes are migrated to a dedicated deployment of Office 365 dedicated/ITAR
- Have the user try to access their mailbox by using Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- If the user cannot access their mailbox through OWA, collect as much information about the error or issue that occurs, and then contact Microsoft Support at http://support.microsoft.com/.
- If the user can access their mailbox with OWA, have the user manually create a new profile. For more information about how to create a new profile in Outlook, click the following article number to view it in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 829918 How to create and configure an email profile in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, and Outlook 2003
- If the user can access their mailbox by using their new profile, the issue may be related to the Autodiscover service. Investigate possible configuration issues with the Autodiscover service. For more information about the Autodiscover service in Exchange, visit the following Microsoft website: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb124251.aspx
Artikelnummer: 2560913 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 16.04.2015 – Revision: 1