For additional information on how to determine if you may be running into this issue refer to the More Information section of this document.
- Open regedit.
- Locate the following key:
- Right click this key and click "Export"
- Export and save the file.
- Modify the value for the following two keys and remove SnacNp from the value.
- Restart the Reporting Services service.
- Retry your report.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio and connect to the SQL Server that houses your ReportServer database.
- Open a new query window and select your ReportServer database in the database drop down.
- Execute the following query:
SELECT ReportPath,TimeStart, TimeEnd,(TimeEnd-TimeStart) as TimeDelta, TimeDataRetrieval, TimeProcessing, TimeRendering,
cast((TimeDataRetrieval+TimeProcessing+TimeRendering) as float)/1000 as TotalRenderTimeInSeconds
FROM ExecutionLog2 ORDER BY TimeStart DESC
- Locate an instance of the report that exhibited slow performance.
- If the value for TimeDelta is larger than the value for TotalRenderTime ( >5 seconds longer) then you may be experiencing this issue.
- Open regedit.
- Locate the following keys:
- The value of the ProviderOrder key may look similar to the following:
- If the key contains SnacNp in front of the defaults of RDPNP,LanmanWorkstation,webclient then you could be running into this issue.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
The information and the solution in this document represents the current view of Microsoft Corporation on these issues as of the date of publication. This solution is available through Microsoft or through a third-party provider. Microsoft does not specifically recommend any third-party provider or third-party solution that this article might describe. There might also be other third-party providers or third-party solutions that this article does not describe. Because Microsoft must respond to changing market conditions, this information should not be interpreted to be a commitment by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot guarantee or endorse the accuracy of any information or of any solution that is presented by Microsoft or by any mentioned third-party provider.
Microsoft makes no warranties and excludes all representations, warranties, and conditions whether express, implied, or statutory. These include but are not limited to representations, warranties, or conditions of title, non-infringement, satisfactory condition, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to any service, solution, product, or any other materials or information. In no event will Microsoft be liable for any third-party solution that this article mentions.
For additional information consult the following link on Symantec website:
Artikelnummer: 2565842 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 27.07.2011 – Revision: 1