Virtualization platform on host XXXXXXX does not support shared DVD ISO images.
Remove the shared ISO image from hardware profile or select a different host
1. First Place the VM’s on the Hyper-V hosts.
2. Then attached the ISO file using the following steps:
To configure a virtual machine to share an ISO image:
1. In Virtual Machines view of the VMM Administrator Console, right-click the virtual machine, and then click Properties.
2. Click the Hardware Configuration tab.
3. In the left pane, under Bus Configuration, click IDE devices, and then select the IDE device that is being used to capture the ISO image file.
4. Under Capture mode, select Existing image file, and then use the Browse button to select the shared ISO image file in the VMM library that you want to use.
5. To share the image file from the VMM library instead of attaching a copy of the image to the virtual machine, select the Share image file instead of copying it check box.
6. Click on OK.
Artikelnummer: 2567412 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 23.06.2011 – Revision: 1