- When a user creates a chat room in a Group Chat client, the Same as category category name option is disabled in the Initial Membership List page of the Create a Chat Room wizard.
- A user right-clicks the chat room, and then clicks Manage…. If the Create a new membership list option that is located under the Settings tab is selected, it cannot be deselected.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
2607777 Description of the update for the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Group Chat client: September, 2011
After the update is applied, follow these steps to enable the policy:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- Right-click DisableCategoryBasedMembershipPrototyping, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Artikelnummer: 2583701 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 22.09.2011 – Revision: 1