- You have an email address policy that resembles "First Name. Last name" in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, or 2010 environment.
- You have nine mailboxes that have the same first name and the same last name. For example, you have nine mailboxes that have the first name of “John” and the last name of “Smith.”
- You try to create an additional mailbox that shares the same first and last name of the other nine mailboxes.
- Change the email address policy to allow for more "unique" name creation. For example, let users include more characters from their first names.
- Provide logic in your account provisioning process to deal with the email address creation process.
Artikelnummer: 2583860 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 09.12.2011 – Revision: 1