- You attend a meeting by using Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 on a computer that is running a 64-bit operating system.
- You try to upload a file during the meeting. To do this, you click Content, click Share, click Upload File (View Only), select the file, and then click Open.
- When you select the file, you select a file of any type other than a PowerPoint presentation.
- While you are in a meeting, click Content, click Share, click Share a Program, and then click Open a New Program.
- Select the file that you want to share, and then click Open. The file will open in the application with which its file type is associated, and a Sharing window will open.
- In the Sharing window, click Start sharing now.
- Select the file that you want to share, and then click OK.
- Expand the window to full screen to make it easier for attendees to view the file.
Artikelnummer: 2583980 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 21.06.2014 – Revision: 1