- In a Microsoft Host Integration Server 2010 environment, you have the hotfix installed that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article: 2559748 FIX: Incorrect values are written to DB2 when you send an empty string to DB2 by using SQL Server Integration Services in a Host Integration Server 2010 environment
- You use the Microsoft OLE DB Provider for DB2 to read from a VARCHAR column that is longer than 8,192 characters.
- The column contains an empty string.
- If the column does not contain an empty string, the column value is read correctly.
- If you use the Microsoft.HostIntegration.MsDb2Client namespace, the problem does not occur.
For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Artikelnummer: 2584652 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 31.08.2011 – Revision: 1