- You configure a site-to-site virtual private network (VPN) connection from a remote TMG site to your corporate TMG network.
- You join the remote TMG site to the corporate TMG domain and then restart the domain controller.
- You create a new array on the server that is running Microsoft Enterprise Management Server (EMS) where the remote TMG site is to be joined.
- You export the remote TMG site that includes the site-to-site VPN connection information.
- You import the remote TMG site configuration to the new array on the EMS without importing server-specific information.
- You join the imported remote TMG site to the created and prepared array.
In this scenario, the site-to-site VPN connection does not connect. Additionally, the following error message is logged in the Application event log:
Artikelnummer: 2591274 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 31.10.2011 – Revision: 1