In this error, number is a hexadecimal value.
For example, all SharePoint 2010 identifiers for a Document content type should start with 0x0101 (System 0x, Item 01, Document 01), but in WSS 2.0, you might have created a content type named "Document" with an identifier that did not match this pattern. The upgrades from WSS 2.0 to WSS 3.0, and from WSS 3.0 to 4.0 (SharePoint 2010) would leave this identifier unchanged. However, the old identifier is not valid for the content type "Document", so SharePoint Workspace cannot assume that items with this identifier have the characteristics of a document.
First, allow management of content types. To do this, follow these steps:
- In a browser, view the document library that is not syncing.
- Under Library Tools, click Library, and then click Library Settings.
- Click Advanced settings.
- Under Allow Management of content types? click to select Yes, and then click OK.
- Click the Document type.
- Under List Content Type Information, look at the value of Parent. If this is not Document, then the Document type is not a valid 2010 Document content type.
- Click Name and description.
- Enter a new name (for example, Document1) and then click OK.
- Return to the library settings. Under Content Types, click Add from existing site content types.
- Click to select Document, click Add, and then click OK. This will add the standard Document type.
- Return to the library settings. Under Content Types, click Change new button order and default content type.
- For Document, set Position from the top to 1 and click OK.
- Under Content Types, click Document1, and then click Delete this Content type.
For security reasons, you may want to disable management of content types once you have tested your changes. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Library Settings, click Advanced settings.
- Under Allow Management of content types? click to select No, and then click OK.
Artikelnummer: 2592549 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 18.04.2012 – Revision: 1