To upload a file, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your HealthVault account.
- In the navigation pane on the right side of the page, click Health information.
- Click the plus (+) sign next to Documents in the Files category.
- Browse to the file by using one of the following methods:
- Type the path of where the file is stored on the computer together with an optional description.
- Click Browse, and then locate the file on your drive.
- Click Save.
Note Click the link for HealthVault Code of Conduct before you upload files for the first time.
- The file is now in your health record. If you view the Documents (File) category on the Health Information page, you will see the file listed there.
Artikelnummer: 2593003 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 04.06.2013 – Revision: 1