Customers can add health information by using one of the following methods:
- Manually, by using the View and modify access to a record.
- From health and fitness devices through a HealthVault program, such as the HealthVault Connection Center.
- From programs that are downloaded from Web sites.
- From third parties, such as pharmacists.
- By downloading a file.
How to "Manually Enter Health Information in Microsoft HealthVault"
Edit a Health Record
To manually add health information, you must have the View and modify or custodian access rights for the records that you want to change. To add information to your health record, use one of the following methods:
- On the Home page, under the About you quick link, click Add info:
- When you click Add Info a pop-up menu is displayed. Select the type of information that you want to add, and then click next. The items presented correspond to the headings on the Health Information page.
- Enter the new information, and then click Save. If you are adding multiple items in the same category, click Save and add another.
- On the navigation page, click the Health Information icon.
- Select the category of information that you are want to edit.
- Click the button provided to add the appropriate information. For example, in this screen you would click Add Medication.
Artikelnummer: 2593137 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 29.08.2011 – Revision: 1