1) The network adapater name is not consistent with the new Host
2) There is a conflict in the saved state data from the original Host and the new Host regarding machine configuration (ie video state)
1) Open the Hyper-V Management Console.
2) Open Virtual Network Managerwhich can be found in the right side pane.
3) Rename the network adapater to the same name as the name used on the New Host.
4) Attempt to start the virtual machine. If it does not start, delete the saved state files for this virtual machine by right clicking on the virtual machine and selecting the Delete Saved State... menu item.
5) If step 4 doesn't work then you will have to navigate to thevirtual machines folder and locate the appropriate GUID folder and manually delete these files (.bin and .vsv files).
6) The virtual machine should now start.
Artikelnummer: 2502233 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 14.02.2011 – Revision: 1