- If you are using Microsoft Excel X under Mac OS X, the Microsoft Excel Settings (10) file is located in the following folder:User's home folder/Library/Preferences/Microsoft
- If you are using Microsoft Excel 2001 for Mac, the Microsoft Excel Settings (9) file is located in the following folder: System Folder:Preferences:Microsoft
- If you are using System 7.0 or later and versions of Excel up to Excel 98, the Microsoft Excel Settings File is located in the Preferences folder inside the System folder; if you are using System 6.X, the Microsoft Excel Settings file is located at the root level of the System folder.
How to Change the Scroll Lock State Without Using a Key CombinationTo change the Scroll Lock state, use any of the following methods.
Method 1Press SHIFT+F14 to try to toggle the scroll lock state.
Method 2: Remove Your Microsoft Excel Settings FileDrag the Microsoft Excel Settings file to the trash. Although this method is easy, it causes all of your current Microsoft Excel settings to be lost.
Method 3: Attach an Extended Keyboard to Your Macintosh
- Shut down the Macintosh and connect a keyboard that has a SCROLL LOCK key.
- Restart the Macintosh and run Microsoft Excel.
- Quit Microsoft Excel and shut down the Macintosh.
- Disconnect the keyboard, connect the original keyboard, and restart your computer.
Method 4: Copy Your Settings File to a Macintosh That Has an Extended Keyboard
- Copy the Microsoft Excel Settings file to a Macintosh that has a SCROLL LOCK key.
- Start Microsoft Excel (click OK to dismiss the error messages that appear).
- Change the Scroll Lock state and copy the settings file back to the Macintosh that doesn't have an extended keyboard.
Artikelnummer: 118467 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 18.01.2007 – Revision: 1