Microsoft distributes Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 fixes as one downloadable file. Because the fixes are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous SQL Server 2008 R2 fix release.
- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (SSRS) and configure it for SharePoint Integrated mode.
- You deploy a report to the SharePoint document library.
- The report contains a Tablix data region. There is a text box inside the Tablix, and in this text box, you define the Go to URL action of the Tablix as an expression.
- The expression creates a hyperlink to another report by using rsViewerpage.aspx in the Go to URL expression, as in the following example:="http://server_name/_layouts/ReportServer/RSViewerPage.aspx?rv:RelativeReportUrl=/Shared Documents/Employee Sales Summary 2008.rdl"
- You render the report in SharePoint Integrated mode.
Cumulative update informationThe fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 6. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Artikelnummer: 2492329 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 21.02.2011 – Revision: 1