To set the indent and tab settings:
- Select the text tool and draw a text block, or select a shape with the pointer tool or text tool.
- On the Format menu, click Paragraph.
- Change the Horizontal Alignment setting to Left in the Paragraph dialog box.
- In the Indents section:
- Enter 0.25 for the From Left setting (or whatever value you want, but make sure that there is enough space for a "bullet" character and a blank space).
- Enter the same value for First Line, but make it negative, for example, -0.25 in.
- Click OK to set the indent.
- On the Format menu, click Tabs.
- In the Edit Tab section, enter a Position setting in the Tabs dialog box using the From Left value from the Paragraph dialog box. In this example you would set the first tab at 0.25 in.
- Click Apply to see the results, and then click OK to accept them.
- Item one
wrap to here
- Item two
wrap to here, and so on.
Artikelnummer: 254647 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 19.06.2014 – Revision: 1