pixels, purple veins may appear on objects.
- A Creative Labs 3DBlaster Savage 4 video adapter is installed
in the computer.
- The video driver for your video adapter is outdated.
inquire about how to obtain and install the latest video driver for your
For information about how to contact your hardware manufacturer, click the appropriate article number in the following list to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then
click Control Panel.
- Double-click System.
- If you are using a Microsoft Windows 95-based or a Microsoft
Windows 98-based computer, click the Device Manager tab.
If you are using a Windows 2000-based computer, click the
Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to Display
adapters to expand the branch.
- Under the Display adapters branch, note
the manufacturer and the model of your video adapter, and then
- Close all open windows on the desktop.
Artikelnummer: 257377 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 14.02.2017 – Revision: 1