Recipients who do not use Microsoft Outlook or a Rich Text Format-aware client application cannot display Rich Text Format, and so the Winmail.dat file, which contains the Rich Text Format information, is attached to the e-mail message.
- Open the Exchange System Manager snap-in.
- Click to expand Global Setting.
- Click Internet Message Formats.
- In the right pane, click to select the appropriate SMTP domain, and then double-click it to open its properties.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then under Exchange rich-text format, click one of the following, as applicable (do not click Always Use):
- Never Use. All of the mail that is addressed to this domain is sent in plain text format.
- Determine by individual user settings. The format that the mail addressed to this domain is sent in depends on the settings of the client software.
Artikelnummer: 257800 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 21.02.2007 – Revision: 1