- You have a table that has a spatial data type column in Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- An index for the spatial data type column exists.
- A query references the spatial data type column in the workload that is used by Database Tuning Advisor (DTA).
Service pack information for SQL Server 2008To resolve this issue, obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2008. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Disable or drop the spatial index on the spatial data type column and rebuild the index after the DTA analysis is finished.
- Remove the query that references the spatial data type columns and that references the spatial data type indexes in the workload that is used by DTA.
Artikelnummer: 2588453 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 22.08.2011 – Revision: 1