- Create a new folder in the same folder as the existing folder:
- Click Start, point to Programs, and then click Windows Explorer.
- Locate the folder that contains the graphic files you want to work with. Right-click the folder that contains this folder, point to New, and then click Folder. For example, if the folder that contains the graphic files you want to work with is named Pictures and is on the desktop, right-click the Windows\Desktop folder, point to New, and then click Folder.
- Type Temp_picture_store, and then press ENTER.
- Copy all of the graphics files, excluding the Thumbs.db file, from the existing folder into the Temp_picture_store folder:
IMPORTANT: Do not copy the hidden Thumbs.db file when you copy the graphics files.
- In Windows Explorer, click the folder that contains the graphic files you want to work with, and note the folder name for later use. You should now be able to view the files that are in the folder. Click a file in this folder, and then press CTRL+A to select all of the files this folder.
- On the Edit menu, click Copy. Right-click the folder you want to copy the files to, and then click Paste.
- Verify that you have copied all of the graphic files into the Temp_picture_store folder, and if needed, repeat the previous steps to finish copying these files.
IMPORTANT: Do not perform the next step until you are certain that all of your graphic files have been copied to the Temp_picture_store folder.
- Delete the original folder, and then rename the Temp_picture_store folder to the folder name you noted in step 2A. To rename the folder, right-click it, type the new folder name, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click the new folder, click Properties, and then click to select the Enable thumbnail view check box. Click OK, open the folder, and then click Thumbnails on the View menu.
Artikelnummer: 259027 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 27.01.2007 – Revision: 1