Microsoft is not responsible for any files, Web links, driver support, or damage, or other conditions or results caused by using this article. This article is intended as an option for users looking for possible methods for installing Windows 2000 on computers with SISL server boards.
Microsoft does not support any of the methods detailed in this article to install Windows 2000 on computers with SISL server boards. Microsoft Product Support Services is not responsible for any of the information contained in this article.
Users accept all responsibility and support costs if using any of the methods detailed in this article to install Windows 2000 on computers with SISL server boards. This is unsupported information.
- Your RAID drives are offline, and the RAID set is inaccessible.
- If the operating system partition and drive are on the SISL RAID controller, the operating system no longer boots.
NOTE: If the firmware version is older than 4.07-0-29, refer to the Mylex documentation for details on how to mark drives online that have been marked offline. Note that upgrading to firmware version 4.07-0-29 or later is strongly recommended.
- Boot into the Mylex RAID configuration utility by pressing ALT-R when prompted by the Basic Input/Output System (BIOS).
- Click Perform Administration on..., click Physical Device, and then click the first offline drive.
- Click Advanced Options, click Make Drive Online, and then click Yes if you receive a warning about data corruption making drive online.
- Repeat the preceding steps until all drives that were reset by Windows 2000 Setup are back online.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Artikelnummer: 259469 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 14.02.2017 – Revision: 1