and then reinstall Microsoft StarLancer.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then
click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Click Microsoft Starlancer, and then
- Click Uninstall, and then click OK.
NOTE: Do not click to select the Remove saved
games? check box.
- Click OK.
- Start StarLancer.
- On the End User License Agreement screen,
- When you are prompted to let StarLancer detect your hardware,
- On the StarLancer startup screen, click Single
- In the Call Sign (Alpha 2) box, type the call sign
for the saved game that you want to load, and then click Load
- In the list of saved games, click the game that you want to
load, and then click Load Game.
saved game files in the following folder on your hard disk
which you installed StarLancer.
Saved game files are named in the following format
and ### is a three-digit number.
Artikelnummer: 259958 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 14.02.2017 – Revision: 1