- Export the Personal Address Book from GroupWise.
- Import the Personal Address Book into Outlook.
Export the Personal Address Book from GroupWise
- Start the GroupWise client program.
- On the Tools menu, click Address Book.
- On the File menu, click Export.
- In the Export Question dialog box, click Entire Address Book.
- Type a name for your address book, specify a location to which you want to save it, and then click Save to save the address book as a .nab file.
Import the Personal Address Book into Outlook
- Start Outlook Express.
- On the File menu, click Import and Export.
- Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
- Click Comma Separated Values (Windows), and then click Next.
- Locate the file that you want to import, and then click Next.
- Click the folder to which you want to import your Personal Address Book, and then click Next.
- Map the fields for your Contacts folder layout and click Finish. For more information about mapping fields, click Microsoft Outlook Help on the Help menu, type how to map fields in the Office Assistant or the Answer Wizard, and then click Search to view the topic.
Artikelnummer: 262154 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 27.01.2007 – Revision: 1