- You create a Microsoft Visual Basic 6 (VB6) application.
- The VB6 application hosts a WebBrowser control.
- The VB6 application loads a webpage that contains a frame.
- The frame hosts a page from a different domain.
- You run the VB6 application on computer on which Windows Internet Explorer 9 is installed.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:Note This update was first included in security update 2618444.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Artikelnummer: 2629739 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 15.12.2011 – Revision: 1