The Installation failed.
1. Click Close to close the error message window.
2. On the Go menu, click Applications.
3. Double-click System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection for Mac.
4. Verify that System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection for Mac starts as expected. To do this, click the System Center Endpoint Protection for Mac icon in the menu bar, and then click Open System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection.
If System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection for Mac does not start as expected, follow these steps:
1. Restart the system into safe mode
2. Delete all SCEP applications bundles from /Application folder that you can found in it
3. Make a normal restart
4. Run 4.5.9X Uninstaller from 4.5.X dmg
5. execute from Terminal: rm -Rf ~/.scep/
6. cd /Library/Application\ Support/Microsoft/
7. sudo rm -Rf *scep/
NOTE: install.log can be found at /var/log/install.log
Artikelnummer: 2695614 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 19.11.2012 – Revision: 1