- You have a network that has two domains on a server that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- The two domains do not have a trust relationship.
- The two domains have identical user and password database lists.
- All users and computers are members of the first domain.
- Network Access Protection (NAP) 802.1X is performed in the second domain.
However, if the connection request policy in the server that is running NPS has the Override network policy authentication settings option enabled, the user is authenticated on the first domain as First_Domain\User_Name.
Artikelnummer: 2721886 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 08.06.2012 – Revision: 1