[10:05:14] (Thread0)Errors encountered. Copy process aborted for mailbox 'newmail' ('USER1-2').
[10:05:14] For more information, please refer to file C:\ExMerge-(Thread0).LOG
[10:05:15] (Thread0)Copying data from mailbox 'SQLAdmin' ('SQLADMIN') on Server 'PLATFUN' to file 'C:\EXMERGEDATA\SQLADMIN.PST'.
[10:05:17] (Thread0)Errors encountered. Copy process aborted for mailbox 'SQLAdmin' ('SQLADMIN').
[10:05:17] For more information, please refer to file C:\ExMerge-(Thread0).LOG
[10:05:17] Number of items copied from the source store for all mailboxes processed: 2
[10:05:17] Total number of folders processed in the source store: 11
[10:05:17] 1 mailboxes successfully processed. 7 mailboxes were not successfully processed. 0 non-fatal errors encountered.
[10:05:17] Process completion time: 0:00:00:20
- Start Exchange System Manager, and under Administrative Groups, locate the Mailbox store.
- Right-click the Mailbox store, click Properties, and then click the Security tab.
- On the Security tab, in the top pane click the account that you are logged on as, and in the bottom pane, click to select the Receive As and Send As check boxes to grant these permissions to that account.
- Click OK. This account now has full permissions to log on to the mailbox store, and to export or import messages for every mailbox.
- Grant Send As and Receive As permissions to this administrator account on all the mailbox stores against which you need to run ExMerge.
Note When you are ready to process the data from the new stores, stop the SMTP service. By stopping the SMTP service, no new e-mail messages are delivered to the new stores while you are running ExMerge.
Artikelnummer: 273642 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 02.12.2007 – Revision: 1