- The issue that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issue that this hotfix package fixesThis cumulative update package fixes the following issue:
- 2782793 RDP sessions freeze when multiple users try to log off a terminal server at the same time while signed in to Office Communicator 2007 R2
Hotfix informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Communicator.msp package now.
Release Date: December 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update package.
Restart requirementYou have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis update package replaces the following update package:
Registry informationTo use one of the hotfixes in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Artikelnummer: 2755391 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 14.12.2012 – Revision: 1