Issues that this update fixesYou experience one or more of the following issues in Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013:
- When a site name contains special characters (for example, "&"), you cannot sync document libraries.
- OneDrive for Business 2013 constantly displays a "Processing changes" message, even though all files are synced.
- When you delete files or folders for which the upload process has failed, the files or folders become stuck in Upload Center.
- Network connectivity problems may cause OneDrive for Business 2013 to enter an unrecoverable error state.
- You cannot rename files during the file upload process.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Artikelnummer: 2760358 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 25.02.2015 – Revision: 1