For the IIS services to start and be enabled, the Client for Microsoft Networks option must be installed.
- In Control Panel, double-click Add New Hardware.
- Click Next to start the wizard.
- Click Add/Troubleshoot a Device.
- Click Add a New Device (Default Selection).
- Click No, I want to select the hardware from the list.
- Click Network Adapters.
- In the Manufacturers field, choose Microsoft, and for Network Adapter, choose Microsoft Loopback Adaptor.
- Right-click My Network Places, and then click Properties.
- Right-click Local Area Connection and then click Properties.
- Click to clear the Client for Microsoft Networks check box.
- Click OK.
When you have completed these steps, attempt to start the Web services again and they will successfully start. You can start these services with the following command:
Artikelnummer: 278416 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 19.06.2014 – Revision: 1