Support for Windows Vista without any service packs installed ended on April 13, 2010. To continue receiving security updates for Windows, make sure you're running Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (SP2). For more information, refer to this Microsoft web page: Support is ending for some versions of Windows
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Use a text editor, such as Notepad, to open the System.adm file on a Windows domain controller.
This file is found the %SystemRoot%\Winnt\Inf folder by default.
- Locate the following section:
PART !!ProfileSize NUMERIC REQUIRED SPIN 100
- Increase the maximum size value (Max) to the size that is required for your network users. (This value is set to 30000 by default, which is equal to 30 MBs.)
- Save the file in the %SystemRoot%\Winnt\Inf folder.
- Click Start, click Programs, click Administrative Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Click to expand Active Directory Users and Computers, and then click to expand the domain name.
- Right-click the organizational unit that you want the policy restriction to be applied for, click Properties, and then click the Group Policy tab.
- Click New, and then add a new Group Policy.
- Click the new policy, and then click Edit.
- Click to expand User Configuration, click to expand Administrative Templates, click to expand System, and then click Logon/Logoff.
- Double-click Limit profile size in the right pane, and then click Enable.
- Change the new maximum profile size to accommodate the network, click Apply, and then click OK.
- Close the Group Policies window, and then quit the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in.
Artikelnummer: 290324 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 14.04.2010 – Revision: 1