To shadow other sessions, on the RDP-TCP Properties dialog box, on the Remote Control tab, click to clear the require users permission check box. This does not affect the console session.
To remote control the console with no prompt for approval:
- Open Group Policy Editor (Gpedit.msc) on the server that is running Terminal services.
- Under Computer Configuration, expand Administrative templates, expand Windows Components, and then click Terminal Services.
- Right-click Sets rules for remote control of Terminal Services user sessions, and then click Properties.
- Select the Enabled option.
- Under Options, click Full Control without user's permission.
- Click OK, and then quit Group Policy Editor.