Note To complete the steps in this article, Exchange must already be installed.
To install or replace this DLL:
- Stop all Exchange Server services:
292483 Exchsrvr Directory Remains Locked After Exchange Services Are Stopped
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Services.
- Click each Exchange Server service, click Action, and then click Stop.
- Close the Services windows.
Note You must restart the Exchange Server services after you install or remove the DLL.
- Copy the Exadmin.dll from the Exchange Server installation media to the Exchsrvr\Bin folder; overwrite the existing file if necessary.
By default, the Exchsrvr\Bin folder is located in C:\Program Files.
- Run the following command from a command prompt within the Bin folder to register the DLL: regsvr32 exadmin.dllThe typical response to this command is:DllRegisterServer in exadmin.dll succeeded.To remove the Exchange 2000, run the following command from within the bin folder to unregister the DLL:regsvr32 /u exadmin.dll
The typical response to this command is:DllUnregisterServer in exadmin.dll succeeded.
Artikelnummer: 292736 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 02.12.2007 – Revision: 1