- You have a device that's running the August 2015 update in Windows Embedded Compact 7.
- You have a Silverlight for Windows Embedded (SWE) application that uses a ListBox control.
- You add several items to the ListBox control until the vertical or horizontal scroll bar is displayed.
- You move the scroll bar to a specified position and then clear all the items from the ListBox control.
- You add several items back to the ListBox control.
In this scenario, the previously specified position of the ListBox control is retained unexpectedly.
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (December 2015).
Note This Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Artikelnummer: 3124090 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 14.02.2017 – Revision: 1