- You've been added as a delegate in Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- The EnableExchangeDelegateSync parameter of the delegator's client policy is set to $True.
- The EnableDelegation parameter of the delegator's voice policy is set to $False.
- Neither the delegator nor your accounts are enabled for Enterprise Voice (EV).
- MAPI information on the Microsoft Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) client Configuration Information page shows MAPI Status OK.
- You aren't displayed in the Delegates group in the Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) contact list.
- The delegator isn't displayed in the People I Manage Calls For group in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) contact list.
The Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) client can add you as a delegate only if both the EnableExchangeDelegateSync parameter of the delegator's client policy and the EnableDelegation parameter of the delegator's voice policy are set to $True.
- Method 1:
- Make sure that the EnableExchangeDelegateSync parameter in delegator's the client policy is set to $True.
- Make sure that the EnableDelegation parameter in the delegator's voice policy is set to $True.
- Remove and re-add the delegate relationship if necessary.
Note This is the recommended solution because it requires the least amount of administrative effort.
- Method 2:
The appropriate administrator can manage delegator and delegate relationships by using the SEFAUtil.exe tool. For more information, see Resource Kit tools documentation.
To check the value for the EnableExchangeDelegateSync parameter, run the following cmdlet:
Get-CsClientPolicy -Identity <ClientPolicyAssignedToDelegator> | Select EnableExchangeDelegateSyncTo check the value of the EnableDelegation parameter, run the following cmdlet:
Get-CsVoicePolicy -Identity <VoicePolicyAssignedToDelegator> | Select EnableDelegationThese settings can also be confirmed by using the Snooper tool to analyze the client UCCAPILOG file and by checking the values of the following settings that are returned from Lync Server 2013 Front End server:
Artikelnummer: 3139936 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 26.02.2016 – Revision: 1