Method 1: Change the setting manually
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Select the security zone that includes the STS URL. Typically, this is the Local Intranet zone.
- Click the Custom level button, and then scroll to the end of the Settings list.
- In the User Authentication section, select the Prompt for user name and password option.
Method 2: Use Group PolicyPush the following registry key to the affected client computers by using the following Group Policy Object:
- Location: HKEY_LOCAL\MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\1
- Value name: 1A00
- Type: REG_DWORD
- Value: 0x10000
If you have kiosks on which the user who starts the Skype for Business client differs (that is, has a different account) from the user who is logged on to the computer, you may want to test the method of turning on the Prompt for user name and password option for these computers in Group Policy.
Artikelnummer: 3151223 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 05.04.2016 – Revision: 1