IN THIS TASK
WARNING: If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, you may cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that you can solve problems that result from using Registry Editor incorrectly. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To change source control providers, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
- In Registry Editor, expand the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SourceCodeControlProvider\InstalledSCCProviders
- In the right pane, double-click the registry key of the source control provider that you want to use (for example, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe), and then copy the data of this key to the clipboard (for example, Software\Microsoft\SourceSafe).
- In the left pane, click SourceCodeControlProvider.
- In the right pane, double-click ProviderRegKey.
- In the Edit String dialog box, replace all of the text in the Value Data box with the contents of your clipboard, and then click OK.
- Close the registry editor.
- Restart your application for the changes to take effect.
Artikelnummer: 319318 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 29.04.2003 – Revision: 1