This article lists the Quality Rollups for .NET Framework 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 for Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1).
- All updates for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 require that the d3dcompiler_47.dll update is installed. We recommend that you install the included d3dcompiler_47.dll update before you apply this update. For more information about the d3dcompiler_47.dll, see KB 4019990.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Additional information about this update
The following articles contain additional information about this update as it relates to individual product versions.
- 4483458 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5.1 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 (KB 4483458)
- 4483455 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 7 SP1, Server 2008 R2 SP1, and Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4483455)
- 4486546 Description of the Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.7.2, 4.7.1, 4.7, 4.6.2, 4.6.1, and 4.6 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 and for .NET Framework 4.6 for Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4486546)