Additionally, if you right-click the scheduled task and then click Properties, you receive the following error message:
The specific error is:
0x8007000d: The data is invalid.
You can also work around this problem by re-creating the d42* files. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log on as user who has administrative credentials.
- Delete all scheduled tasks. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, Run, type control schedtasks, and then press ENTER.
- Confirm the list of jobs that are registered in the Scheduled Tasks window.
- Delete all registered tasks.
- Close the Scheduled Tasks window.
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- At the command prompt, type the following to move to the specified folder:cd %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18
- Delete all files that start with d42* by typing the follow command:del d42*
- At the command prompt, type exit.
- Reschedule the volume shadow copy tasks. The files that start with d42* are re-created after the volume shadow copy tasks are rescheduled.
- Make sure that the scheduled tasks function correctly on the domain controller.
Artikelnummer: 822904 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 07.01.2008 – Revision: 1