SMB R NT transact
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Install the hotfix that is documented in the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 831129 Folder tree flickers when you view a mapped network drive in Microsoft Windows Explorer
- Add the NoRemoteRecursiveEvents registry entry to the following registry subkey, and then set the entry to 1: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ExplorerWhen you set the NoRemoteRecursiveEvents registry entry to 1, Change Notify requests are turned off for file and folder changes that occur in subfolders of a mapped network share. The server still sends a Change Notify event when a file or a folder is changed in the root and first folder level of the mapped network share. However, the server does not send a Change Notify event when a change is made at the level of the second subfolder or deeper in the mapped network share.
To add the NoRemoteRecursiveEvents registry entry to the following registry subkey, and then set the entry to 1, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type NoRemoteRecursiveEvents, and then press ENTER.
- On the Edit menu, click Modify.
- Type 1 in the Value data box, and then click OK.
- Quit Registry Editor.
Artikelnummer: 885189 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 15.03.2008 – Revision: 1