- If you subscribed to the RSS feed and you try to view it in Internet Explorer 7, you receive the following error message:This feed contains errors. Internet Explorer will try updating this feed again later
- If you did not subscribe to the RSS feed and you try to view it in Internet Explorer 7, you receive the following error message:Internet Explorer cannot display this feed.
This feed contains code errors.
- You receive an error message that resembles the following in the Outlook Send/Receive dialog box in Outlook 2007:Task 'RSS Feeds" reported error (Ox8020000F) : 'The operation failed. An object cannot be found.'
- If you run a program that uses the Microsoft Windows RSS platform, you receive the following error message: Normalization Failed
- The client has not requested a new RSS feed from the Web site in more than 15 days, regardless of whether content in the Web site changed. The 15-day period is configurable by the administrator for the Web application. To configure this period, follow these steps:
- Open SharePoint 3.0 Central Administration.
- Click Application Management.
- In the SharePoint Web Application Management section, click Web application general settings.
- In the Change Log section, adjust the number of days between requests that the client makes for RSS feeds. The default value is 15 days.
- The Web site was restored from backup. In this scenario, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 clears the change log. Then, it updates the change log with the time stamp of the restore operation. Users who subscribed to an RSS feed on the restored Web site experience the symptoms in the "Symptoms" section.
Artikelnummer: 932741 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 04.03.2008 – Revision: 1