September 13, 2016, cumulative update for Project Server 2013 (KB3118274)
Note This is build 15.0.4859.1000 of the cumulative update package.
We recommend that you test those hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and security updates that were included with the previous Project Server 2013 update package releases.
Important notes about the cumulative update package
- The Microsoft Office 2013 hotfixes are now multilingual. This cumulative update package contains updates for all languages.
- This cumulative update package includes all the server component packages. Additionally, this cumulative update package updates only those components that are installed on the system.
Improvements and issues that this cumulative update fixes
- September 13, 2016, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3118283)
- September 13, 2016, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3118287)
- September 13, 2016, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3118269)
- MS16-107: Description of the security update for SharePoint Server 2013: September 13, 2016
- MS16-107: Description of the security update for Word Automation Services on SharePoint Server 2013: September 13, 2016
- MS16-107: Description of the security update for Excel Services on SharePoint Server 2013: September 13, 2016
- September 13, 2016, update for Project Server 2013 (KB3118285)
How to get the cumulative update package
Cumulative update package information
Hotfixes that are included in this cumulative update packageThis cumulative update package contains all the .msp files that we released as hotfixes or as public updates that target Project Server 2013.
PrerequisitesTo apply this cumulative update, you must have Microsoft Project Server 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Artikelnummer: 3118274 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 09/13/2016 17:29:00 – Revision: 1.0
- kbexpertisebeginner kbexpertiseinter atdownload kbsurveynew KB3118274